Prototype Plaque

Something New

The next step for our Roman Road project was to work on our prototype plaque designs using the skills we had learnt from previous Illustrator lessons with Michelle. (This is not my final design as we produced our prototypes half way through the project.) I was in charge of going to collect and making sure our documents were 100% ready to be cut. We all worked in fours to help the technician out and to not waste the big pieces of wood we had purchased. After fitting all four documents onto one page I went to meet Anatol. 

Our Laser Cut Prototypes

There was a small issue with the machine where it hadn’t cut around the outsides of our individual designs correctly, so I decided to save my team & cut the designs edges myself very carefully using a scalpel. Here are the final results. 

IMG_8919.jpg

Here is a clearer image of my final design.IMG_8937

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s