“Who wouldn’t follow her around the world?” – Murad Osmann
Glamorous Journalist Nataly Zakharova takes her man Photographer Murad Osmann by the hand and leads him around the world as he captures their signature pose wearing the most stunning, elaborate outfits. Each image is taken from Osmann’s view point in some of the worlds most beautiful locations. In only 11 months these photographs were captured, visually explaining their adventurous journeys.
Description of images 1 to 12
- Hotel Du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes, France.
- Traditional dress at the Moscow Kremlin.
- Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Brighton Beach, an oceanside neighbourhood in Southern Brooklyn, NYC.
- Rooftop in the Alhambra, Granada, Spain.
- On the rooftop of Gaudi’s Casa Mila, or La Pedrera, in the Example district of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- Stepping into the Sunset at Monaco Dock.
- Strolling down East London’s famous Brick Lane.
- Looking out to sea in the village of Eze, France.
- Observing the curious Leandro Erlich Installation in East London.
- At their Art Basel Exhibition of the Follow me series they created at the versace Mansion in Miami.
- At the Statue of Liberty in New York City – New Years Day, 2014
The collection of the Russian couples photographs are soon to become a book.
To have a look at more of the series images, click the link below